Saturday, November 1, 2008

OIL $50 A Barrel (Part 2)


OIL $50 A BARREL (PART 2)
Posted 11/1/2008 10:54 AM EDT on democratandchronicle.com


OIL TAKES BIG MONTHLY FALL. This was the headline in the Business section of today's Democrat and Chronicle. At the end of this article it states "Deutsche Bank's Sieminski predicts the weak global economy will weigh on fuel demand well into 2009-bringing oil to a quarterly average of $50 a barrel next year.



Oh boy what a surprise! Who could have predicted that? As a matter of fact I did. Read my blog on Oct. 9, 2008. The title of my blog was OIL $50 A Barrel. Although I can not take credit for making the original prediction, I just repeated it because I believed it. The prediction was made by Chaplain Lindsey Williams. I believed it because it was obvious that the price of oil was being severely manipulated and was not the result of supply and demand like you were told. Mr. Williams states that it was not even really a prediction. He was just repeating what he had heard firsthand from oil executives who were plotting to manipulate the price of oil months ago.

No comments: